We have moved quickly to implement televisits as a scheduling option for our established patients. Certain health care needs can be provided over the phone without an in-person visit. This service lets us provide the care you need without having to leave your home. Our scheduling staff will provide you with the instructions for your telehealth visit when you make your appointment.
- Birth control consultation
- Lactation consultations and concerns including mastitis
- Medication follow ups, adjustments or new prescriptions
- Mood concerns or follow up medical checks
- Perimenopause or menopause consultations
- Treatment plan for gynecological issues
- Vaginitis or urinary tract infections
- Irregular and heavy periods consultations
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome diagnosis and counseling
*Please be aware that this visit will result in a charge to your insurance company and coinsurance and deductible will apply.