Ashley joined Covington Women’s Health Specialist in 2009 assisting Dr Larrimore in surgery as a certified surgical assistant as well as in the office with minor procedures. As the practice has grown, Ashley has continued her education and is now a Certified First Assistant and assists all the doctors in surgery. Ashley is dedicated to patients having the best surgery experience by helping patients understand what is going to happen in the operating room, and alleviating some of the fear of the unknown.
- Surgical First Assistant, Meridian Institute of Surgical Assisting Associate’s degree in Health Science
- Certificate in Surgical Technology, Athens Technical College
Licensure & Certifications
- First Assistant, daVinci Surgical System
- NBSTA (National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting)
- BLS/CPR certified
- Member of the Association of Surgical Technology and Association of Surgical Assistants organization